1. “When you have money in hand, only you forget who you are. But when you do not have any money in your hand, the whole world forget who you are. It’s life.” ~ Bill Gates, the man with so much money that he makes $250/second, $20 million/day and $7.8 billion/year
2. “The average individual will be a lot happier if they avoid debt” ~ Warren Buffet, the Legendary Investor of All Times and a good friend of Bill Gates.
When asked what is the best money advice he ever got was, Billionaire Warren Buffett turned to his favourite book, “The Intelligent Investor”, written in 1949 by Professor Benjamin Graham.
His strategies will be revealed in more details here in this upcoming masterclass.
3. “I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.” ~ Donald Trump, the Billionaire that think Big and Kick Ass
4. “Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.”~ Ingvar Kamprad, Founder of IKEA
5. “We’re going where no one has gone before. There’s no model to follow, nothing to copy. That is what makes this so exciting.” ~ Richard Branson, Chairman of Virgin Group.
6. “The more you learn, the more likely you will earn! Remember, a lack of knowledge is risk itself!” ~ Mary Buffett, the International Acclaimed Author & Speaker of “Buffettology”.
To find out why Mary Buffett recommends and endorses this investing masterclass (which is specially designed for Singaporeans), click the button below: